RETRO SERIES V3 DYNA SADDLEBAGS - BALLISTIC NYLON
Fits 1991-2017 DYNA
Product Description & Fitment
These bags are made from US made INVISTA 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon, with an impact resistant ABS back and 10oz top grain leather on the lid. They are also available in a jacket weight leather. They feature built in quick release brackets, which are reinforced all the way to the bottom of the bag.
The bags can be put on in about 5 seconds, but they are also lockable for theft prevention.
They are also expandable. They have a very slim profile when zipped up, but when expanded they are larger than most baggers.
- Compatible Motorcycle Models | All Dyna Models 1991-2017
- Compatible With Harley Detachable Sissy Bar | Yes
- Turn Signal Relocation Required | Yes
- Weight Capacity (per bag) | 35lb (16kg)
- Volume (per bag) | 2500ci (40L)
- Dimensions (compressed) | 22.5"x15"x7"
More product information
These bags are compatible with all Dyna models 1991-2017. Turn signals will need to be relocate off the strut, and if you have a side mounted license plate it will need to be relocated as well. All mounting hardware is included, and will work with detachable backrests.
The bags have a double layered heat shield on the right side, but exercise caution when customizing your bike. Some exhaust systems may require extra shielding to protect the bags. Price is for a pair of bags. Single bags can be ordered in our "single bags" section.
- Secure quick-detach mounting system
- Molded back for closer fit
- Expandable for X-Large capacity
- 1050 Denier Anti-Abrasive CORDURA® Ballistic Nylon exterior
- Double Layered 9oz Full Grain Leather Lid
- Lockable to the bike
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Compatible with most exhaust systems
- Sold as a pair
- Made in USA